Saturday, March 07, 2009

Untouched ...
Another time ,another day, I may come forward and kiss your forehead to tell you are the one;today I am too caught up with my life ...
I wanted to stay but can't, because I got to keep moving though I dont know where it is I am going ...
I think I will remember you as one of my charming unfulfilled dreams,but today I shall bid you good bye,again ..


Dediated to the volume of Orhan Pamuk's 'My Name Is Red' acquired by me months ago and yet untouched!

Do you have a similar story to tell ?Well , I'm listening ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl! that's soo touchy!

cm chap said...

Is this a message directed on someone or something?

Anonymous said...

Sis...

Too touchy and too good. :-) Keep writing!

Please remove my link (harishanker.net) from you blogroll and add it once more. This is because I changed over to Wordpress and your blog won't be able to record my feeds.

Thank you!

manoranjini said...

@aparna: tochwood !
@CM :kepp guessing ;)
@Hari-u publicity freak!!!its done,check maadi :)